Dufry is the Global leader in travel retail with over 2200 stores in 64 countries. We are now seeking an experienced Senior Auditor to join our team, to lead audit projects in the UK and internationally, and help drive the performance of our business.
In this role you will:
• Plan and conduct bespoke operational audits, taking into account a range of relevant factors including commercial, supply chain, HR & finance considerations
• Work with a range of stakeholders at all levels; you will influence and encourage them to ensure you have the required information to complete each audit
• Work to tight deadlines; you will ensure that each phase of the audit and any follow-up activity is completed on time.
We are looking for an experienced auditor who is driven and enthusiastic and possesses the following skills:
• Able to work to deadlines, with the ability to assess large volumes of information and produce insightful analysis
• Flexible approach, able to adapt to meet the needs of the business
• A confident communicator who can challenge effectively at all levels
• A self-starter who is resilient and able to work independently
• Additional languages beneficial
• Degree qualified, ideally in a relevant subject; Audit qualifications are advantageous.
This is an exciting and varied role which offers constant new challenges due to the changing nature of the retail industry. Working for Dufry means working at the forefront of retail, with the opportunity to learn and progress, improve our business and enjoy the time spent working with your colleagues. As Dufry keeps growing, we depend on our people to move forward.
Location: Near Heathrow, TW14. Easily accessible via the Piccadilly Line at Hatton Cross or via Feltham train station, with a regular free shuttle bus to our offices.