Location: Bedfont H/O
Position: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, 35 hours per week
Benefits: Excellent, including staff discount
UK Micro Space Planner
££ Competitive Package
Based Bedfont Lakes, TW14
Do you have previous experience in a Micro Space Planning role?
Are you highly organised with great attention to detail?
Are you excited about working with premium brands across our core categories of Alcohol, Food or Luxury?
This is a great opportunity for you to join the largest Global Travel Retailer!
At WDF our space planning function is advanced and very proactive. Our continued success in micro space planning plays a key role in driving our strong commercial performance.
In this role you will:
This is a superb opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic space planning professional to join our team. You will possess:
• Space planning experience including experience or exposure to micro space planning
• Strong retail experience, a good understanding of merchandising and a creative approach
• Strong analytical skills, experience of working with space planning software and an intermediate MS Excel user
• A strong communicator who is passionate about retail and enjoys working with cross-functional teams
• Confident and efficient in working to tight deadlines.
World Duty Free is part of Dufry, the world’s leading travel retailer. We have a dynamic and fast paced environment, are passionate about service, and offer great career development opportunities. If you want to be part of ensuring that World Duty Free continues to be a great place to shop then we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Near Heathrow, TW14. Easily accessible via the Piccadilly Line at Hatton Cross or via Feltham train station, with a regular free shuttle bus to our offices.