At World Duty Free our space planning function is advanced and very proactive. Our continued success in micro space planning plays a key role in driving our strong commercial performance.
In this role you will:
• Create accurate and timely planograms that optimise return from shelf space, reflect category strategies and are creative to enhance visual merchandising
• Work with our buying teams, provide them with insight and make adjustments to improve category performance
• Build strong working relationships across the business and influence commercial stakeholders
• Visit World Duty Free stores regularly to gain insight
This is a superb opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic space planning professional to join our team. You will possess:
• Space planning experience including experience or exposure to micro space planning
• Strong retail experience, a good understanding of merchandising and a creative approach
• Strong analytical skills, experience of working with space planning software and an intermediate MS Excel user
• A strong communicator who is passionate about retail and enjoys working with cross-functional teams
• Confident and efficient in working to tight deadlines
World Duty Free is part of Dufry, the world’s leading travel retailer. We have a dynamic and fast paced environment, are passionate about service, and offer great career development opportunities. If you want to be part of ensuring that World Duty Free continues to be a great place to shop then we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Near Heathrow, TW14. Easily accessible via the Piccadilly Line at Hatton Cross or via Feltham train station, with a regular free shuttle bus to our offices.