Position: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, full time
Benefits: Excellent, including staff discount
Do you have experience working in Merchandising for a fashion retailer?
Do you thrive in a fast paced and well rewarding environment?
Do you want to develop within a Global company where the opportunities are endless?
If you answered YES to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
We have a great position available to work with us as part of The Nuance Group as a Fashion Merchandiser looking after a variety brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Superdry, Adidas and Vero Moda. You will be solely responsible for Fashion Merchandising across Centre Parcs and 3 airport locations, working closely with the UK Fashion Buying Manager and within the small team based at Southampton Airport.
We are looking for somebody who has previous experience working as a Merchandiser within Fashion Retail and is able to think on their feet and build sustainable relationships. On top of that we require someone who has great problem solving skills, who is a good communicator and with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment!
Below is the general overview for the position - Fashion Merchandiser;
• Seasonal prep – Liaising with suppliers for listing info, raising POs for new lines according to delivery drops and working from buying sheets to ensure stock availability
• Faulty stock – Dealing with faulty stock reports from stores on a monthly basis and ensuring stock is exited or returned to suppliers appropriately
• Buying helpdesk – Dealing with ad-hoc queries from stores i.e. to incorrect pricing, barcode issues, non-scanning issues & stock movements
• Seasonal tracker – Responsible for the set-up and updating of the seasonal delivery; adding order details, reviewing completion rates and chasing suppliers as required
• In season trading – Run regular sell-through reports to establish best/slow sellers and communicating planning actions to Buyer and suppliers
• NOS – Running regular reports, sales and stock analysis, forecasting and repeating to keep lines in stock to maximise sales
• Goods In – Working with our warehouse team daily to resolve any booking in queries and liaising with suppliers to resolve systems errors and incorrect stocks
• Database maintenance – Correcting data in SAP i.e. incorrect tax and season codes
• Reporting – Producing regular sales and stock data to key stakeholders and suppliers
• Invoicing – Dealing with ad-hoc queries from Accounts and liaising with suppliers to resolve incorrect invoicing.
This position will be mainly based at Southampton International Business Park, SO18. With some UK travel for supplier visits and ad-hoc working at Head Office in Bedfont Lakes, TW14.