Would you like to join World Duty Free, part of DUFRY, the world’s largest travel retailer?
We are now looking for a proactive Customer Support Leader to join our fast-paced team. It’s an exciting time as we adapt and drive change to meet the needs of our business & our customers through delivering exceptional customer service. In this role, you will:
- Lead the customer support team to deliver world class, tailored service responses to every customer contact within service level agreements
- Train and develop your team to ensure all customer touch points, verbally and written, are met within service level agreements
- Engage regularly with a range of internal and external stakeholders, providing detailed feedback and information to support ongoing customer service improvements
- Manage IT platforms to deliver and manage customer relationships
- Provide complaint analysis to feed into front-end customer solutions to improve business processes e.g. our online Reserve and Collect shopping platform
- Work closely with mystery customer feedback to resolve issues and feedback to retail
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service professional who is enthusiastic and driven with has the following skills & experience:
- Experience of both inbound customer care environment and retail sector is essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- High level of initiative & ability to prioritise work and deliver quality output to tight time deadlines
- Tenacious and resilient under pressure to resolve customer complaints or queries
- Education to degree level is desirable
World Duty Free has a dynamic and fast paced environment; we are passionate about service, and offer great career development opportunities. If you want to be part of our team then we’d love to hear from you!