Position: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, 38.5 hours per week
Benefits: Excellent, including staff discount
Are you an organised individual with problem solving skills and maintenance experience?
Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to build solid working relationships?
World Duty Free is looking for a self-motivated Maintenance Technician to join our team at Heathrow Airport!
You will be assisting the UK Maintenance Manager with managing an efficient and cost-effective store maintenance process across all Heathrow terminals.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Act as a key contact for all maintenance contractors carrying out work within our stores across the 4 Heathrow terminals
- Work with contractors and stores to ensure that Service Level Agreements are achieved to enable commercial delivery
- Co-ordinate the minor work process and any minor projects as required; managing multiple tasks successfully
- Carry out maintenance tasks where it is simpler and more cost effective to build, repair and fix internally i.e. painting and decorating work, general repairs to walls, fixtures, fittings and display cabinets, installing shelves and noticeboards and replacing damaged ceiling tiles and lighting bulbs and lamps.
You will have:
- Maintenance experience within a customer-facing or retail environment – experienced in providing maintenance advice and having confidence to make suggestions to resolve issues
- Strong communication skills to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines
- Some carpentry and/or carpentry knowledge or qualification is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming, supportive and hands-on team, and to take your career forwards in a Global company.
If you’re keen to succeed and want to be part of our team, then we’d like to hear from you.