World Duty Free have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Supply Chain Administrator to support our supply chain team in replenishment and stock management through administrative duties.
The role will include:
• Providing updates on all replenishment activities up and down the supply stream
• Actioning systems maintenance activities
• Building and developing key relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
• Contributing towards a strong team ethos through colleague support, self-development and effective delivery
We are seeking an individual with good administrative skills, who has gained experience in a supply chain or merchandising role within a high-volume retail environment.
You will have:
• Confidence to work with a large range of SKUs
• Strong planning & organisational skills, able to prioritise a busy workload effectively
• Excellent computer literacy in particular with strong Excel and data analysis skills
• An excellent eye for detail, able to work accurately with data and administrative tasks
• Enthusiasm for supply chain and replenishment
World Duty Free is the go-to destination for any jet-setter looking for the best cosmetics, designer brands, accessories and exclusive liquor at great tax & duty free prices. We have a dynamic and fast paced environment, are passionate about service, and offer great career development opportunities. If you think you have the skills we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you.
Location: Near Heathrow, TW14. Easily accessible via the Piccadilly Line at Hatton Cross or via Feltham train station, with a regular free shuttle bus to our offices.