Location: Bedfont H/O
Full time, Fixed term contact – 6 months
Based – World Duty Free Head Office, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham
Are you an experienced Merchandiser looking for your next contract?
Do you have experience working with Fashion Apparel and Accessories?
If so, please get in touch with us ASAP!
In support of the UK Buying manager, the successful applicant will assist in the planning, delivery and execution of ranges in retail spaces across a fleet of cruise liners. The role will have responsibility for range-planning and store-space allocation, to anticipate and respond to demand trends, while maintaining margin performance across an assortment of brands, styles and options.
The successful applicant will be commercially-minded with proven experience both planning and trading ranges. Key responsibilities will include forecasting stock and sales, timing drops, and tracking margin evolution. As such, excellent excel skills are a prerequisite.
Requirements / Experience
· Planning and trading of KPIs - sales, stock, margin, markdown, intake & availability
· Identifying and setting up new systems and processes to support growth
· Ability to forecast global critical paths, along with multiple cruise liner shipping schedules
· Experience in working in fashion apparel & accessories. Sizing analysis and ratio planning
· Strong communication and people skills to deliver stock from an international buying team
· Seasonal range planning by category and brand
· Managing stock commitment and availability targets
· Space planning
If you are interested in the position, please contact Charlotte Harris at the Dufry Resourcing Centre, Charlotte.harris@ wdfcareers.co.uk