Do you have previous experience in a Micro Space Planning role?
Are you highly organised with great attention to detail?
Do you have a interest in Beauty?
This is a great opportunity for you to join the 3rd largest beauty retailer in the world!
At World Duty Free our space planning function is advanced and very proactive. Our continued success in micro space planning plays a key role in driving our strong commercial performance.
In this role you will:
• Create accurate and timely planograms that optimise return from shelf space, reflect category strategies and are creative to enhance visual merchandising
• Work with our buying teams, provide them with insight and make adjustments to improve category performance
• Build strong working relationships across the business and influence commercial stakeholders
• Visit World Duty Free stores regularly to gain insight
This is a superb opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic space planning professional to join our team. You will possess:
• Space planning experience including experience or exposure to micro space planning
• Beauty experience is desired, but not essential
• Strong retail experience, a good understanding of merchandising and a creative approach
• Strong analytical skills, experience of working with space planning software and an intermediate MS Excel user
• A strong communicator who is passionate about retail and enjoys working with cross-functional teams
• Confident and efficient in working to tight deadlines
World Duty Free is part of Dufry, the world’s leading travel retailer. We have a dynamic and fast paced environment, are passionate about service, and offer great career development opportunities. If you want to be part of ensuring that World Duty Free continues to be a great place to shop then we’d love to hear from you.
Location: Near Heathrow, TW14. Easily accessible via the Piccadilly Line at Hatton Cross or via Feltham train station, with a regular free shuttle bus to our offices.