Do you have a strong understanding of Hardware and Software systems within a retail environment?
Do you thoroughly enjoy the technical side of Marketing?
Do you have an understanding of different Content Management Systems and Content Scheduling Platforms?
If you answered YES to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
Working very closely alongside the Marketing team, you will be responsible for the optimal performance of all digital communication touchpoints installed within the UK WDF estate - both the existing network and any planned new additions.
In this position you will;
- Ensure that all brand and WDF marketing content is displayed optimally across all relevant screens
- Manage the relationship with the Support and Maintenance suppliers
- Work closely with the Design & Development team in order to recommend suitable hardware additions to a store
- Monitor and assess the market in experiential innovations for both software and hardware
- Monitor the content schedule for all in store touchpoints and advise on new or interesting technological ways to bring to life brand ideas in order to engage the customer in-store
- To be familiar with the mechanics of the WDF CMS (s) in order to be proactive in suggesting solutions or improvements to perceived issues
We are looking for somebody that has;
- Experience of working in IT and is familiar with Marketing in a retail environment
- An understanding of Hardware and Software Systems within a retail environment
- Experience working with different CMS’ and Content Scheduling Platforms
- Excellent PC literacy and competency skills and is Familiar with Mac based operating systems
- Experience working in fast, changing and reactive markets
- Project management and planning skills
- Relevant qualifications or substantial previous experience
Location: Bedfont Lakes, Near Heathrow, TW14. Easily accessible via the Piccadilly Line at Hatton Cross or via Feltham train station, with a regular free shuttle bus to our offices.