Do you have a passion for marketing and e-commerce?
Do you have exceptional organisational & administrative skills?
Are you excited by the opportunity to work on in-store brand activations and the latest digital technology?
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing co-ordinator to project manage our promotional calendar for our airport stores in UK, Dusseldorf and Helsinki. Ensuring the smooth implementation of experiential marketing campaigns, you will liaise with our brand partners, marketing agencies, retail operations and other head office teams to make this happen.
This is an exciting role in which you will:
• Co-ordinate & administer planning, implementation and measuring of experiential brand campaigns in store
• Provide timely reporting on campaigns and weekly sales results
• Work with the wider marketing team to ensure promotion of all brand campaigns and events via digital, social and PR channels
• Undertake regular store visits to review, and make recommendations for improvements.
This is a great opportunity to join our marketing team and we are seeking an individual with:
• Excellent organisational & administrative skills
• Experience of working in fast-paced premium retail
• Experience of working within a marketing team or being involved with marketing activities
• Strong IT skills including PowerPoint, Excel & Mac
• Excellent communications skills and the confidence to deal professionally with luxury external brands, stores and management teams.
At World Duty Free Group, we pioneered ‘Contentainment’, and we work closely with brands and airport partners to create exceptional marketing campaigns through experiential promotions often based on exclusive retail content and entertainment experiences delivered through the latest digital technology. If you think you have the skills we’re looking for and you want to join us at World Duty Free, part of DUFRY, the world’s largest travel retailer, then we want to hear from you.
Location: Near Heathrow, TW14. Easily accessible via the Piccadilly Line at Hatton Cross or via Feltham train station, with a regular free shuttle bus to our offices.