Position: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, 35 hours per week
Benefits: Excellent, including staff discount
Do you have experience working as a Brand Coordinator or similar for a premium retailer?
Are you extremely organised and have a great eye for detail?
Are you proficient in MS Office including Powerpoint and Excel?
If so, we want to hear form you!
This is a great position for someone who has a passion for marketing within luxury retail. You will be in charge of securing bookings for the range of media and promotional packages offered to our brand partners across World Duty Free. You will also manage the scheduling of all campaigns across the store and pre-awareness channels, collate feedback for each of the campaigns and share it with the brand partner in a timely way.
In this position, you will work alongside the Experiential Marketing Coordinator and Experiential Marketing Executive and all report into the Experiential Senior Manager.
Day to day duties;
· To work alongside the CTT Senior Manager to secure bookings from WDF brand partners, using knowledge of recent brand performance to help determine the most appropriate location, format and timing of media package.
· Plan all booked campaigns into the schedule, capturing all elements and requirements before passing onto CTT Executive and CTT Coordinator to manage and deliver the campaign.
· Work with the brand partner to define KPIs / sales targets in advance of the campaign beginning, ensuring that these are stretching but attainable.
· Pull together post campaign analysis, looking at sales uplift Vs Pre Trend, Vs Category, Vs LY, sales by featured SKU, by overall brand and any other identified key measures. Work with the CTT Exec and CTT Coordinator and any other relevant team members to ensure that additional qualitative or quantitative measures are also included.
· Use the context of post campaign analysis to recommend the next tranche of activity for each brand partner and follow up accordingly.
· Manage income and booking documentation – income tracker, YOY brand tracker, wash-up tracker and any other identified tools to ensure that WDF Media remain on the front foot in terms of brand communications, follow ups and campaign booking.
· Manage the media agreement and brand invoicing processes –working with Legal and with Finance as required to ensure that all supporting booking and invoicing documentation is signed off and followed up appropriately.
This position will be based at our Head Office, Bedfont Lakes, TW14 8HA.