Location: Bedfont H/O
Position: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, 35 hours per week.
Benefits: Excellent & Reward Package
Assistant Supply Chain Planner
Do you want to kick-start your career in Supply Chain/Planning?
Are you a confident individual with great MS Excel skills or have experience in Supply Chain/Planning?
If so, I want to hear from you now!
As well as a competitive salary and great benefits we will also support your professional qualifications! This really is an amazing opportunity with a global company based in our stylish offices in Bedfont Lakes, Feltham.
In this role you will....
• Take ownership of your own suppliers, building relationships to drive great service
• Liaise with internal stakeholders in buying, logistics, space planning and retail
• Manage ordering and ensure stock availability in store for a wide variety of products
• Work closely with a Supply Chain Planner and the wider team
We are looking for someone who has...
• Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
• A flexible approach, a team player willing to support others when needed
• Great communications skills, able to build strong working relationships
• Some experience in Supply Chain or Logistics, ideally within a retail or related sector
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate level MS Excel skills
So, if you think you have the skills to succeed and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you ASAP!