Assistant Supply Chain Planner - 6 month fixed term contract.
Do you want to be part of the Global leader in travel retail with 2200 stores in 63 countries?
Are you driven to build your career in supply chain?
World Duty Free is part of the Dufry Group and is the go-to retailer for any jet-setter looking for the best cosmetics, designer brands, accessories and exclusive liquor at great tax & duty free prices. We have a dynamic and fast paced environment, are passionate about service, and offer great career development opportunities.
This is a key role in our supply chain team in which you will:
• Take ownership of your own suppliers, building relationships to drive great service
• Liaise with internal stakeholders in buying, logistics, space planning and retail
• Manage ordering and ensure stock availability in store for a wide variety of products
• Work closely with a Supply Chain Planner and the wider team
In order to success in this role you will need to have:
• Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
• A flexible approach, a team player willing to support others when needed
• Great communications skills, able to build strong working relationships
• Some experience in Supply Chain or Logistics, ideally within a retail or related sector
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate level MS Excel skills
This is a superb opportunity to grow your career within an environment that is nurturing, welcoming and supportive. We’ll even support your professional qualifications if that’s a route you want to follow!
So, if you think you have the skills to succeed and want to join our team, we’d like to hear from you