Northgate Vehicle Hire has been supplying and managing vehicles for over 35 years. We believe that flexible rental is the most efficient way for owners and operators of LCV’s to acquire their vehicles as it allows for complete fleet and financial flexibility.
As a business we have a growing network of more than 71 branches across the UK, which means we are one of the most exciting places to work in the UK. If you want more from your career now’s a great time to come and work at a branch. At Northgate we are proud of the development opportunities that we offer our people and we are continually looking to develop our team members as or business grows.
Our local teams in a branch are at the forefront of delivering the very best levels of customer service creating the best customer experience whilst completing all rental bookings and planning all aspects of deliveries and collections.
What you need to work for Northgate:
- Previous experience in a customer service, or retail environment
- Professionalism and enthusiasm, with a “how can I help” outlook
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Benefits Include: - Employee Share Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, Annual Holiday, Birthday Holiday, High Street Discounts
Northgate is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunities employer.