Benefits:23 days holiday, 1 day off for birthday, 8 bank holidays, company Pension, Life Assurance, Discounts from retailers, Optional Health Care, Childcare Voucher Scheme
We are recruiting a Workshop Manager for our branch in Huddersfield. In this role you will lead the workshop team to work as efficiently and effectively as possible to get our vehicles back on the road as quickly as possible.
As well as the day to day management of your team you will also:
- Minimise vehicle down time through effective scheduling and organisation
- Deal positively with customer enquiries
- Collaborate across the business including working closely with the rental team
- Recruit, retain and develop your team to deliver to the highest possible standard, managing performance issues where necessary
- Undertake workshop and fleet audits and all quality management checks
- Establish a robust health, safety and environmental culture with absolute compliance to regulations
- Follow our financial and workshop administration procedures
It is essential that you are a qualified time-served mechanic with a minimum of 12 months previous supervisory experience, working within a vehicle workshop environment. Proven management and leadership skills are necessary along with a strong customer service focus. Previous experience of working within a vehicle rental business and having a BSC Health & Safety Level 2 qualification would be a useful too.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary and a company car
- A branch bonus
- Company recognition scheme
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension and share scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefits (assistance programme, childcare vouchers, retailer discounts etc)
- Development opportunities
Do you want to be part of our continuing success story? Do you have the experience and motivation to succeed and progress? Then apply online and a member of the Northgate Careers team will be in touch.
Northgate is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunities employer.