Benefits:23 days holiday, 1 day off for birthday, 8 bank holidays, company Pension, Life Assurance, Discounts from retailers, Optional Health Care, Childcare Voucher Scheme
As the Part Time Workshop Administrator within our friendly Broxburn team you have the responsibility for providing effective day to day administration within the workshop and will also liaise with our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where strong customer service and an eye for detail is essential.
Your typical working day may involve ensuring all administration is effectively prioritised with regard to customers vehicles, whilst operating within contractual KPIs. Monitoring workshop volumes and reviewing work. Liaising daily with customers and third party suppliers in respect of vehicles being worked on. Dealing with and prioritising urgent jobs. Opening and closing job cards for work to be carried out in the workshop, including Warranty work. Ensuring the smooth flow of vehicles and supporting paperwork in and out of the workshop. Ordering parts from suppliers.
- Our ideal Part Time Workshop Administrator: Flexible to work 21 hours a week – Wednesday/Thursday 08.00 – 17.00 & Friday 08.00 – 12.00 OR Wednesday & Friday 08.00 – 17.00 & Thursday 08.00 – 12.00
- Experience of working in a general administration role
- Customer Service experience
- Good IT knowledge including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to balance lots of duties and responsibilities
As a Northgate Vehicle Hire employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- Branch Bonus Scheme
- 23 days holiday (Pro Rata) + Bank Holidays + your birthday off as an additional day
- High Street Discounts
- Child Care Vouchers
- Contributory pension
- In-house Learning & Development Team dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best because as a company we are always keen to promote internally
To see the full list of benefits on offer  http://www.northgatebenefits.co.uk/
Why would you want to work with us ?
The Northgate journey began in 1981. Fast forward over 30 years on to a now having a network of 58 UK branches with almost 3,000 employees. Our mission is to be the leading provider of light commercial vehicle solutions for our customers which means as a Northgate team member you will be working in a friendly, collaborative and fast-moving environment where we work together to deliver great things.
Northgate is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunities employer.
Our teams are the best in the industry, is it time for you to join us ?. If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, we want to hear from you!
Apply today by completing our quick and easy application form