Van Monster has a growing network of 30 branches making us the largest used van retailer in the UK.
Van Monster sells quality second hand vans in all shapes and sizes (up to 3.5 tonne) to business and private individuals.
We stock a huge selection of models from leading manufacturers like Ford, VW, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot, Vauxhall and Mitsubishi. From large to small we offer the best selection of used commercial vehicles.
Customer care is at the heart of everything Van Monster so visit our website to see our customer testimonials www.vanmonster.com
All of this means Van Monster have created an exciting, fast moving, and forward looking place to work.
What does the job of Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive involve?
- Maximising every opportunity to sell commercial vehicles
- Converting new business opportunities
- Managing all leads and enquiries for new and existing customers
- Achieving targets
The ideal person for Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive job:
- Motor Trade or Commercial Vehicle Sales experience would be advantageous, but we would consider other sales experience from a customer focused environment
- Able to build long-term relationships with customers to exceed their expectations throughout their buying experience to increase retail sales
- Take on responsibility for all matters relating to the sale from customer order to handover
- Experience of negotiating and influencing
- Target driven to produce results and achieve sales targets - target and prospect new retail buyers
- Have an organised approach to administration-and be able to use a CRM system
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Company car
- Generous and Realistic OTE
- 23 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Employee Share Scheme
- Childcare scheme
- High Street Retail Discounts
- Optional Health Care Plan
- And you will have your birthday off!
As a Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm & Saturdays 8.30am to *2.00pm (Rota Basis) *Depending on location of work
Don’t delay as we are keen to start someone in this role as quickly as possible, so call me on 01952 212560 to discuss further, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org