Dental Partners do dentistry differently! We are looking to attract the brightest dental talent, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients. Providing our dentists with guaranteed clinical freedom you can have your say over choice of equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our robust clinical support network keeps you ‘safe’, ethical and compliant. From developing a specialist practice to embarking on further training or charity work, Dental Partners offers dental professional’s opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
Part of the Dental Partners group our Worksop Kaye & Rafferty practice, commutable from Mansfield, Rotherham, Sheffield or Doncaster, is a mix of NHS and Private. The practice is seeking a Dentist part-time (with scope to increase) Wednesdays and Thursdays 08.45 - 17.00 with scope to increase.
With 5 Outreach practices locally and 18 Foundation practices, we are committed to providing environment that support and develop our clinical teams. Whichever practice you join you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals qualified support colleagues including Clinical Directors, allowing you the time to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development.
Dental Partners can offer:
* Competitive UDA rates
* Significant ‘private’ income opportunity
* Attractive Locum day rates
* Full clinical freedom
* You choose your materials and laboratories
* Well equipped surgeries, SOE Patient management software and digital x-ray
* A ‘co-investment’ approach to supporting your training and development
* Significant discount on ProDental CPD and wider commercial aspirations
* Experienced and qualified support teams
* Varied career pathways
* Support and grow ‘specialist interest’
* Paid Mentorship roles
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
Successful candidates will need to;
* Be GDC registered
* Have experience of providing general dental treatment
* Have an active performer number
* Have appropriate Indemnity cover
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the "best place to work"; prioritising a family friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported.
Click "Apply" or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.