Dental Partners UK
Worksop, United Kingdom
Date published: 2-Jan-2019
Associate Dentist – Worksop, Nottinghamshire
We are looking for an Associate Dentist to join our well-established practice in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, on a part-time basis. (Ideally on a Wednesday and Thursday, although may be able to offer other days to meet your requirements)
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the best place to work; prioritising a family friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported.
This Associate Dentist Opportunity Offers
*Competitive UDA rates
* Significant private income opportunity
* Attractive Locum day rates
* Full clinical freedom
* You choose your materials and laboratories
* Well equipped surgeries, SOE Patient management software and digital x-ray
* A ‘co-investment’ approach to supporting your training and development
* Significant discount on ProDental CPD and wider commercial aspirations
* Experienced and qualified support teams
* Varied career pathways
* Support and grow ‘specialist interest’
* Paid Mentorship roles
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
Our Kaye & Rafferty Dental Surgery has been serving the local community for many years from our period building on Walton Road – which has been a dental practice since the 1920s. We offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family and our services cover the spectrum of dentistry, from comprehensive hygiene and check-ups to cosmetic treatments including Invisalign, teeth whitening and veneers.
Why join Dental Partners UK?
With 5 Outreach practices locally and 18 Foundation practices, we are committed to providing an environment that supports and develops our clinical teams. You can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals qualified support colleagues including Clinical Directors, allowing you the time to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development.
Successful candidates will need to
* Be GDC registered
* Have experience of providing general dental treatment
* Have an active performer number
* Have appropriate Indemnity cover
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding business, we would love to hear from you!
Click "Apply" or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.