Service Operations Lead
Competitive salary + Bonus + Company Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
Are you looking for the next progressive step in your Heating career? Or perhaps seeking a fresh challenge where you can support a bustling team of field service engineers? If so, you’ve a brilliant opportunity here, to impart your valuable technical product knowledge to support with fault finding and diagnostics of Air Source Heat Pumps.
What’s In It For You?
The scope to provide technical leadership through knowledge sharing, to guide and support a dedicated team of 10 field service engineers and 2 x service coordinators.
Conversely, the opportunity to surround yourself with our well-established team of industry experts, where you can further your own development.
In addition, you will benefit from a Company car / car allowance, along with annual performance bonus and employer pension contributions.
What Will You Be Doing?
Applying your valuable skills and expertise, to monitor technical standards required by our field service engineers and service partners while providing crucial guidance / coaching on technical issues with suitable resolutions.
You will be:
- Utilising your technical knowledge of ASHPs to support in fault finding, diagnostics and repair.
- Adopting great ability in leading teams by identifying technical competencies. Reviewing field reports to improve performance across the region.
- Being a self-starter, you will be both highly reactive and proactive in your approach to provide swift solutions to service requirements.
- Qualified with City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 (or above) in Heating & Ventilation, coupled with hands-on experience in diagnostics and servicing of ASHP/GSHPs.
- Experienced in strengthening relationships with customers and service network, through credible and accurate technical support.
To apply or merely to find out more, please contact Grant on:
Phone: 01952 281 945
Daikin UK Ltd provides innovative, premium quality, indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Over 90 years of precision and innovation has helped Daikin UK build a worldwide reputation for quality and technology.