Here at SMT GB we are offering an experienced heavy plant engineer the opportunity to join our well-established team based in Warrington as a Workshop Engineer.
This is a chance for you to be a part of an experienced team, where you will carry out service, maintenance, and repair on heavy construction equipment, identify mechanical problems with the use of your technical knowledge and computerised systems within a workshop environment.
Our benefits are some of the best on the market and include:
- Great starting salary with performance related annual pay reviews
- Working 38.5 hours per week with enhanced overtime rates paid thereafter.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 5% company pension contribution
- Company profit share bonus, paid out twice per annum.
- Annual OEM training
- Healthshield medical and dental cash plan for you and your family
- Yulife discounts across major UK retailers
- Refer a friend cash incentive.
- Choice of SMT branded clothing/uniform
- Overalls provided and laundered on a weekly basis.
We ask that you:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Plant Maintenance or Land Based Engineering.
- Have mechanical experience working on construction or heavy plant machinery.
- Have a comprehensive understand hydraulics and electronics.
- Can work to a high standard of competence, independently.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
Who we are:
We are Services, Machinery and Trucks (SMT) GB and are an internationally recognised market-leading distributor of Volvo Construction Equipment. A company that sets the benchmark in its market should also have the best employees, we are dedicated to attract, inspire, grow, engage and retain talented people to be part of best-performing teams that passionately deliver results
SMTGB prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
If you believe you have the skills required for this role and are interested in a joining us as a Mobile Plant Engineer at SMT GB then we would love to hear from you, so 'apply now', send your cv to email@example.com or please give Dee Gregory a call on 01952 212428.