Administration Assistant/ Receptionist (Part-Time) – Par Moor Centre, Par Moor Road, Cornwall, PL24 2SQ
Salary: Up to £24,500 dependant on experience (pro-rated)
If you are looking for a busy, varied role, then look no further! Join Imerys; the market leader in mineral-based speciality solution.
We are currently looking for a motivated and confident individual to provide admin support to the Facilities Manager/ Team, at our Par Moor Centre site, along with covering our Reception area.
Some of the responsibilities that you will have, but are not limited to, are:
- Being the first point of contact – answering phone and email queries
- Updating systems ensuring documentation is filed and/ or recorded appropriately.
- Raising Purchase Orders and Requisitions within SAP
- Answering/ handling switchboard calls on the Reception desk
- Assisting with arrangements for overseas visitors, external clients and customers
- Organising meetings or special events
- Arranging domestic & overseas travel – flights, trains, taxis and hotels for UK employees
This is varied role where you will be required to manage a wide range of tasks, supporting the Facilities Manager, as well as other Managers in various teams.
This is a permanent, part-time vacancy, where you be working in a job share. Working day/ hours will be as below on a rotational basis:
Week 1 - Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm with 30-minute break
Week 2 – Off/ Not working.
Please note you will need to cover on holidays as and when required.
What’s in it for you?
Imerys is a successful business which provides its employees with a positive working environment and a range of workplace benefits including:
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays (pro-rated)
- An excellent reward hub giving you savings and discounts on everyday purchases.
Coming from an administrative background, you will have experience of multi-tasking along with excellent organisational skills. In addition, you’ll:
- Be IT literate
- Have excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills.
- Be efficient and have a methodical approach to workload.
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Imerys is the world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide we are leaders in 80% of our markets. Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to a diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods.
Our workplaces are diverse and inclusive and we foster a collaborative work culture which helps us continually drive innovation in our fields.
IMERYS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.