Dental Partners do dentistry differently! We have a new and exciting opportunity for associate dentists across the South Yorkshire area. Having secured the ‘Dental Urgent Care Service’ contract across the South Yorkshire area we are looking for associate dentists that can support the delivery of 28,000 urgent care appointments from April 2019. We are looking for dentists that can work on a session basis in one or more of our 4 current practices set up for this service.
Our diverse and family-friendly culture supports flexible working across the spectrum of dentistry. This opportunity is sessional needs across the following practices in the Sheffield area, we are always looking for new talent to join our teams. Available for one or more of these sessions then get in touch today!
· Kaye and Rafferty Dental Practice - Dungannon, Watson Road, Worksop, S80 2BE - Sessions available on Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
At Dental Partners we are able to offer a wide variety of roles in delivering dentistry including tutoring in our Outreach centres, Domiciliary Care, Mentoring and mixed general practice. We are committed to providing an environment that supports and develops our clinical teams. Whichever practice you join you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals qualified support colleagues including Clinical Directors, allowing you the time to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development.
As an Urgent Care Dentist you can expect the following:
- 11 appointments booked for you per session
- No building of a patient list
- No UDA target
Dental Partners can offer:
· Full clinical freedom
· You choose your materials and laboratories
· Well equipped surgeries, SOE Patient management software and digital x-ray
· A ‘co-investment’ approach to supporting your training and development
· Significant discount on ProDental CPD and wider commercial aspirations
· Experienced and qualified support teams
· Varied career pathways
· Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
Successful candidates will need to;
· Be GDC registered
· Have experience of providing general dental treatment
· Have an active performer number
· Have appropriate Indemnity cover
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the “best place to work”; prioritising a family friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported.
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.