Location: Imerys - Lee Moor Herreschoff, Devon
This rare and exciting opportunity has come up to to manage our UK flagship mineral processing operation at our Herreschoff site in Plympton, Devon. We have an experienced and dedicated team on site and are looking for the right person to lead and support them and to drive production and quality.
You might be working as a production manager or operations manager in your current role or have experience of this type of role in your recent career, responsible for running a factory or an industrial site operation.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Reward hub for savings on everyday purchases
- Health and wellbeing programme
This is a permanent fulltime position (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per with some flexibility around start and finish times)
- Experience in management of operations, maintenance, and project management. Extensive and proven management experience within an industrial/factory environment
- Proven experience in leading, managing, developing and motivating employees
- To hold or be willing to gain Safety, Health and Environment NVQ4/Level 6 Diploma QCF qualification or similar (NEBOSH).
- Proven knowledge and experience of working under UK Safety and Environmental legislation
- Proven ability to manage financial aspects of the role including budgeting, cost control and capital expenditure
- Excellent IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
You will be joining:
- The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry globally
- A company that offers security and stability within a multinational organisation
- An organisation that offers standout employee support to develop your skills both personally & professionally
- A company that offers both on-the-job and structured training to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to do the role.