Maintenance Manager – Lostock Works, Works Lane Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7ZR
Salary: Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Winnofil Production Plant to lead and develop a multi-disciplined maintenance team. You'll be responsible for improving the running of the plant; co-ordinating resources, including managing contractors and ensuring the safe and cost-effective maintenance of the plant. The role will include working at height (up to 20 metres).
What’s in it for you?
Imerys is a successful business which provides its employees with a positive working environment and a range of workplace benefits including:
- Annual bonus of up to 8% of salary (individual and company performance based)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- An excellent reward hub giving you savings and discounts on every day purchases.
- Health and wellbeing programme
- The opportunity to develop new skills and use a diverse range of equipment.
This is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm (36 hours a week)
Fixed plant maintenance experience within an industrial setting is important along with your team leadership/supervisory skills. You will also:
- Have a sound understanding of mechanical and electrical maintenance including fixed processing plant and heavy plant machinery
- Be able to fault find and resolve mechanical and electrical issues
- Have good communication skills and be a team player
- Be IT literate and ideally have experience of using SAP
Imerys is the world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide we are leaders in 80% of our markets. Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to a diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods.
Our workplaces are diverse and inclusive and we foster a collaborative work culture which helps us continually drive innovation in our fields.
IMERYS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.