If you’re an amazing CNC Turner who needs a new challenge then keep reading...
We are looking for a CNC Turner to join our Manufacturing team at our site in Newbury, Berkshire.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for programming, setting and operating CNC lathe machines & turning centres, producing high end components to tight tolerances mainly within the Aerospace, Defence and Automotive industries.
Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
You will receive:
- A competitive salary – we believe in offering a fair salary based on your skills and experience
- Generous company bonus
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- In-service Life Assurance benefit of x 4 salary
- Career development
Who are 3T Additive Manufacturing Ltd (3T AM)?
3T AM, part of Beamit Group, is a market leader in Advanced Manufacturing, utilising additive manufacturing to produce high performance metallic components for household name companies across Aerospace, Defence, Space, Energy, and Industrial sectors.
You will be joining 3T AM at one of the most exciting times in our 26-year history, with an increasing demand from our customers looking for a quicker and cost-effective way of producing metal components.
We have circa. 40 employees, we might be small, but we have BIG growth plans and looking to almost double our size in the next few years.
Your role as a CNC Turner:
- Setting and operating CNC Turning Centres
- Tool life management and sister tooling
- Set up and run one off developments and associated batches
- Assist in the definition of manufacturing and equipment requirements
- Provide support for the introduction of new facilities and equipment
- Setting and operating 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC milling machines
- Assist and advise on the implementation and reporting of key projects and/or continuous improvement programmes, within a defined area
You will need to have:
- CNC turning experience with the ability to set and operate CNC lathes
- A good knowledge of metal working techniques and machining operation
Help us to become NET ZERO!
Our vision is to set the sustainable advanced manufacturing standard with an overall objective to become a net zero manufacturer by 2032. We have already taken our first step by switching over to sustainable energy and we are always encouraging our team to come up with creative ways to help us achieve our vision.
Click APPLY! Our Recruitment Team will be in touch - everyone will receive a response!