Manchester (Covering Scottish borders, Newcastle, Hull, Leeds, Sheffield and North Wales borders)
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Van (Fully Expensed) + Benefits
Are you a qualified Service Engineer looking to further develop your career with the support of a vastly experienced team?
Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and ability to work under pressure whilst always keeping on task and delivering on value and service?
If you would like the opportunity to work for Daikin UK, the world’s leading manufacturer and installer of air conditioning and heat pump systems, read on……
Why Daikin and what’s In It For You?
Daikin UK care about what they do and who helps them to do it, so they put a great emphasis on rewarding their employees every step of the way:
• Fully expensed van with tools and uniform
• Door to door pay along with opportunities for overtime
• Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance and health care cash back plans
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Employer Contributions to Pension of 7%
• Career development programmes, industry leading training and progression
• Collaborative, friendly, supportive manager and team
How will you make an impact?
As a Service Engineer for Daikin UK, you will be working within a team of Regional Service Engineers and Support Coordinators. Your role will involve:
• Supporting customers providing technical advise on all products, identifying and resolving technical issues by telephone support, email or site visits
• providing telephone support to on-site Engineers via helpdesk
• Produce detailed written & detailed reports for customers and regional managers
• Carry out risk assessments for all site visits and ensure H&S is always followed
• Provide telephone support to on-site engineers via the help desk
• Ensuring that all ISO audit standards are complied with at all times
As a good communicator, you will be confident in discussing/conveying technical information, to your customers. A problem solver who has a methodical and analytical approach to your work and is able to show resilience and organisational skills.
This role requires a NVQ Level 2 or City and Guilds in Heating and Ventilation or Air conditioning and Refrigeration and F-Gas certification.