Technical/Solutions sales – manufacturing sector
Field/home based, London, United Kingdom
Full time Monday to Friday
Competitive salary, bonus & benefits package
We are expanding our sales team and in line with our continued growth plans we have an opportunity for Sector Sales Representative to work in the Sporting & Events sector. This is a home-based role proactively working with leaders and stakeholders within events and sports management.
Operating in 60 locations with over 60,000 employees globally we deliver reliable and efficient energy solutions to a wide range of businesses and as our manufacturing/construction Sector Sales Representative you’ll play a critical part in ensuring our customers get the right solution to meet their power, heating, and cooling needs.
What you’ll do:
Identifying new sales opportunities with existing and new customers, specifically working in the Sports and Events Services, you’ll assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services, and solutions. Experience of promoting solutions and/or selling into events or large-scale entertainment/sporting events. Ideally based around London or Home Counties as you will be expected to be on customer sites regularly with an opportunity to travel nationwide and internationally. Working with an experienced and specialist team, the successful candidate will focus on developing new business in a fast paced environment.
You’ll also be responsible for preparing and delivering sales proposals, developing and implementing annual sales plans, conducting presentations, product demonstrations and report on your analysis on market trends and competitor activity whilst maintaining and updating the CRM system.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Contributory Pension scheme, Life & Disability Insurance
- Car scheme and home working set up - mobile, laptop, additional screen, headset
- Generous holiday entitlement, with option to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’
- Discounts, perks, meal vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid time off work for volunteering in the community
- Employee Assistance Programme, which helps promote and support a healthy lifestyle
What we’re looking for
- Experienced consultative/solution/technical sales professional in manufacturing / construction / Industrial sectors
- Proactivity and ability to spot sales opportunities and act on them
- Technical capability/knowledge, preferably in heating/cooling
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Advanced language skills in English
- UK Driving license essential
Around the world, people, businesses, and countries are striving for a better future and Aggreko is committed to transitioning to net zero emissions and providing cleaner energy solutions to our customers.
We advocate diversity and inclusion and welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, respecting people’s skills, attitude, and experience.
Want to use your passion and experience and be part of a business that helps make a difference? Click ‘apply’ now.
Aggreko are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.