We have a full time, permanent opportunity for an Administrator to join our live file management team, in our Leeds city centre office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general administration assistance in the Live File Management & Storage Department. To assist the day to day running of the Live File Management & Storage Facility based in Leeds, where records will be kept for all Simpson Millar locations.
Duties to include:
- To marry up received post / documents on a daily basis with the file to which it refers
- To retrieve any documents requested from the files for whatever reason, and deal with that request appropriately in a swift and timely manner
- Manage upkeep of physical files
- Print documents and assemble documents
- Data entry and management of information onto the in house case management system when required
- All further office tasks and administration as required and specified
- Closing of files and Archiving
What sort of person are we looking for?
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to carry out instructions as given
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of case management systems
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a friendly and cooperative approach towards clients and colleagues
- Willingness to learn
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
How to apply?
Click the apply now button and attach your most up to date CV, ensuring that any relevant experience is recorded. Don't forget to spell check!