Part time - 3 days per week
UDA - 5,500
Location - 19 Springs Lane Ilkley, LS29 8UA
Dental Partners look to attract the brightest talent in Dentistry so we can offer the highest quality treatment and choice to our patients.
Guaranteed clinical freedom means as an Associate with Dental Partners you have your say over choice of equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our robust Clinical support network keeps you ‘safe’, 'ethical' and 'compliant'.
We continue to grow our practice network which includes 5 Outreach and 18 Foundation practices and we're committed to supporting and developing our clinical teams. Whichever practice you join you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals and qualified support colleagues including Clinical Directors, allowing you the time to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development.
Situated on the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Dales close to the popular 'spa' town of Harrogate, our Genesis Dental practice is well established in the area and offers both NHS and Private treatments. Our 2 surgeries are supported by our friendly and efficient team of 4 Nurses, Therapist, Receptionist and a Regional Clinical Director based within the Leeds area.
We can offer:
• competitive UDA rates
• 'private’ income opportunity
• full clinical freedom - we give you the option to choose the materials and laboratories you want to work with
• well-equipped surgeries, SOE Patient management software and digital x-ray
• Aa‘co-investment’ approach to training and development with exciting career pathways
• significant discount on ProDental CPD
• expert support teams
• support in growing your ‘specialist interest’
• pleasant, diverse and supportive workplaces
As an Associate within our JEM Dental practice you will need to;
• be GDC registered
• have an active Performer number
• have experience of providing general dental treatment
• possess appropriate Indemnity cover
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development.
We believe that racial, religious, cultural and gender diversity strengthens our teams, so we like our practice staff to build on each other’s unique attributes and reflect the communities they serve.
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929 or text 'dental' to 81800.