Advertised Salary: £33,197
If you want to put your experience as an electrician to use providing and maintaining safe, secure and warm places that people are proud to call home – you belong at Bromford.
At Bromford you can expect the following:
· Monthly pay
· Additional £700 out of hours allowance per on-call week
· A further £50 bonus added to your out of hour allowance for meeting first time fix targets
· Up to 10% annual bonus per year
· Electric Van, if preferred (depending on availability)
· Support to achieve 2391 Test and Inspection certificate
· Coffee Card
· 35 days holiday per year (includes 8 statutory bank holidays)
· A choice out of 4 pension schemes
· £500 personal allowance to spend on your choice of things like private medical cover, critical health insurance, dental treatment and gym membership, for example
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Retail discount schemes to save on things like food shops, clothing, technology etc
Your role will include:
Completing all aspects of commercial and domestic electrical maintenance and installations; this includes extensive test and inspection work. You will be responsible for the control and maintenance of electrical, mechanical and electric heating systems whilst working in accordance with all health and safety procedures. You will provide excellent customer service, with a focus on first time fix resolution.
To be an electrician with us, you will need:
· An 18th Edition qualification or equivalent NVQ 3
· C&G Electrical Qualifications 2391(desirable) or 2394/5
· Domestic periodic inspection and testing work experience
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of regulatory and technical legislation and best practice
· A full, clean driving licence
· To be flexible, have excellent customer service skills and be well organised
This is a mobile role travelling across the Gloucestershire area. An electric van will be provided, if preferred and dependent on availability. Due to the nature of the role, a DBS check will need to be completed for the successful applicant.
Your previous experience may be in roles as a test and inspection electrician, multi-skilled electrician, electrician (new build), electrical engineer, maintenance and repairs electrician, amongst others.
If you can be bold, be honest, be you and be brilliant… you belong at Bromford. Apply now.
We are a housing association – one of the biggest in the country, with almost 45,000 homes spread across central and south west England. We believe in providing warm, safe and secure homes. But ultimately, we’re a people business. Not only do we care about the 100,000 people who live in our homes, we want them to thrive.