Servicing and carrying out planned maintenance on Volvo Plant Machinery, is exactly what an SMT GB Volvo Preventative Maintenance Engineer does and we are searching for a semi qualified Engineer to join us, covering our customer base in the Dudley area.
Our team of Coordinators will schedule the work for you, so you will know in advance which customer you will be visiting and what preventative maintenance work is required. This could be anything from 13 ton digger to a 95 ton excavator.
Why join SMT?
Our benefits are some of the best on the market and include:
- Great starting salary with performance related annual pay reviews
- Working 38.5 hours per week with enhanced overtime rates paid thereafter.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 5% company pension contribution
- Company profit share bonus, paid out twice per annum.
- Annual OEM training
- Company Van
- Healthshield medical and dental cash plan for you and your family
- Yulife discounts across major UK retailers
- Refer a friend cash incentive.
- Choice of SMT branded clothing/uniform
- Overalls provided and laundered on a weekly basis.
We ask that you:
- Ideally, you will hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent, in Plant Maintenance, Land Based Engineering or similar heavy machinery industry
- Have previous experience servicing or fitting parts on heavy machinery
- Can work to a high standard of competence, independently
- A full UK driving licence
Who we are:
We are Services, Machinery and Trucks (SMT GB) and are an internationally recognised market-leading distributor of Volvo construction equipment (Volvo CE). SMT GB prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
If you believe you have the skills required for this role and are interested in a joining us as a Mobile Plant Engineer at SMT GB, then we would love to hear from you, so 'apply now', send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please give Ruth Henderson a call on 01952 212428.