Dental Nurse / Receptionist
Dental Partners are committed to being ‘the best place to work’ where people feel valued and ‘invested’ in! Our family friendly practices aim to provide first class patient care through our talented dental teams and practice support staff. With a mix of NHS and private our Fieldside practice has a robust clinical support network.
As a Receptionist you’ll be:
Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
Answering the phone, booking and amending appointments
Updating patient records whilst maintaining patient confidentiality
Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
As a Dental Nurse you'll be:
• providing chair-side assistance
• ensuring the care and welfare of patients
• keeping the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile
• ensuring there is adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
• accurately completing and maintaining patient clinical records
• ensuring efficient surgery procedures are followed to achieve optimum utilisation of surgery time
We are looking for:
• Previous Dental receptionist/nurse experience
• GDC number
• A calm and professional manner
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to customer care
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Efficient with Microsoft word and outlook
• Ideally SOE/R4 experience
This is a Full time position. This is a great opportunity to join Dental Partners where you can expect to be supported and encouraged to realise your career ambitions through continued professional development, wherever you are in your career.
If you are passionate about your chosen career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for we would love to hear from you!