Dental Partners UK
Dinnington, United Kingdom
Date published: 13-Sep-2018
Dental Partners do dentistry differently! We are looking to attract the brightest dental talent, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients. Providing our dentists with guaranteed clinical freedom you can have your say over choice of equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our robust clinical support network keeps you ‘safe’, ethical and compliant. From developing a specialist practice to embarking on further training or charity work, Dental Partners offers dental professional’s opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
Our diverse and family-friendly culture supports flexible working across the spectrum of dentistry so we can offer full time (5000 UDA) or part time hours to cover this available post.
Part of the Dental Partners group our Dinnington 'Foundation' practice, commutable from Rotherham, Sheffield, Worksop or Doncaster is a mix of NHS and Private with a well maintained and loyal patient base. With 7 surgeries we also offer additional cosmetic and restorative solutions.
With 5 Outreach practices locally and 18 Foundation practices, we are committed to providing an environment that supports and develops our clinical teams. Whichever practice you join you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals qualified support colleagues including Clinical Directors, allowing you the time to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development.
Dental Partners can offer:
• Competitive UDA rates
• Significant ‘private’ income opportunity
• Full clinical freedom
• You choose your materials and laboratories
• Well equipped surgeries, SOE Patient management software and digital x-ray
• A ‘co-investment’ approach to supporting your training and development
• Significant discount on ProDental CPD and wider commercial aspirations
• Experienced and qualified support teams
• Varied career pathways
• Support and grow ‘specialist interest’
• Paid Mentorship roles
• Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
Successful candidates will need to:
• Be GDC registered
• Have experience of providing general dental treatment
• Have an active performer number
• Have appropriate Indemnity cover
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the “best place to work”; prioritising a family friendly culture and diversity whilst supporting self and career development. Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported.
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.