Rather be in an active role instead of being stuck behind a desk?
Are you looking for a part time role with flexibility?
This is a supportive and rewarding position, working within our Cash and Coin operations
• 25 hours per week
• Weekend work will include starting at 6am and finishing at 6pm
• Weekday work will vary in shifts and will be discussed during the interview stage
You will receive:
• A competitive hourly rate of £11.51 per hour, rising to £12.51 after the 12 week probation PLUS a London allowance of £2,589 per annum (pro rata)
• You will also receive various Loomis benefits including 25 days holiday (pro rata), Pension and the training/support to progress
What will you be doing?
• Collating deliveries and collections and being responsible for the safe unloading of customers’ money. This may require occasional cash/coin counting and coin decanting.
• Providing an effective communication chain between Branch Management and Road Crew
• Liaising and communicating with customers on day to day service and operational requirements and deal with operational queries as necessary
• Monitor the standard of documentation and issue of security equipment, keys and ATM phones including personal alarm checks for crews
• Assist in ensuring that vehicles meet both Company Regulations and Legislation by ensuring that all reported vehicle defects are reported to Branch Management
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of machinery in the Vault along with cleaning and basic maintenance of all equipment
No experience is required.
The role of Vault Operative can be physically demanding and requires both manual dexterity and the ability to lift and carry heavy containers safely, using manual handling techniques for which full training is provided.
What does Loomis do?
From secure money safes to intelligent smart safes, cash in transit and cash processing, Loomis supports businesses throughout the UK with crucial coin collection and delivery services, along with ATM management and replenishment services.
To make an application please click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org