Parker Building Supplies
Date published: 12-Sep-2019
Parker Building Supplies is building Sussex and Kent’s future, one brick and block at a time. We supply a huge range of building, plumbing and joinery materials alongside specialist ironmongery, kitchens and bathrooms from 15 locations across the region – so wherever you are working you’ll find a Parker’s branch with knowledgeable staff ready to help and a delivery service second to none. We are proud to be Sussex and Kent’s favourite independent builder’s merchant.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing renowned Builders Merchant in the South East.
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join our Parker Family and manage our successful and busy branch in Crowborough.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
· Branch management experience within the merchant or trade sector
· Strong communication skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels
· Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
· Strong organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Trade sector experience
· Product knowledge of heavy side building materials
HOURS OF WORK
Full Time – 45 hours per week
The branch opening hours are Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 17.30 & Saturdays from 08.00 to 12.00. You would be required to work 45 hours per week between these opening hours.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
In return for your hard work, we offer an excellent benefit package including a highly competitive rate of pay, a monthly bonus scheme, pension, discounted staff purchasing, WPA healthcare and long service benefits.