Role: Customer Support Specialist (B2C)
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work within a rapidly growing new contact centre team?
Do you want to use your customer service experience to assist our residential customers, using your knowledge of Heat pumps and renewables to support them through to a positive outcome?
If working in a supportive team environment is for you then this could be the role to apply for….
What’s In It For You?
Daikin UK care about what they do and who helps them to do it, so they put great emphasis on rewarding their employees every step of the way. This includes:
- Highly competitive annual bonus
- Full product training on all Daikin products
- Comprehensive Private Medical and Personal Accident Insurance plans
- Employer Contributions to Pension
- Investment in your training and development to encourage and support your career progression within the company
What Will You Be Doing?
Main customer contact for account support and customer service, with Contractors in collaboration with the Business Development team. Help to drive sales and high levels of customer retention by delivering superior customer service.
You will be:
- Building great relationships and trust with customers to deliver excellent service through the proactive and timely resolution of all customer queries relating to or arising from the selling of products.
- Acting as first point of support for customers and ownership of enquiry resolution
- Liaising closely with the Business Development team as required to maximise sales through a collaborative approach
- Taking ownership of and working closely with other functions to ensure the delivery of an integrated customer experience across departments
- Qualifying, producing and proactively following up daily sales and small VRV quotes in order to increase conversion to orders.
- Respond to queries related to published product information in order to provide support to customers or Business Development Manager (Dealer).
- Activating and promoting usage and capability of customers onto electronic platforms (SPB, Proshop)
The Ideal Candidate:
Coming from a customer service background, you will have contact centre experience in a similar set up to this role and be very customer focussed. Ideally you will have knowledge/experience of heat pumps and renewables and be comfortable talking to our residential customers in a succinct manner, dealing with escalated complaints appropriately and within KPI’s. Possess high attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who are we?
Daikin UK Ltd provides innovative, premium quality, indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Over 90 years of precision and innovation has helped Daikin UK build a worldwide reputation for quality and technology.