If you love handling money, counting cash, and stacking coins, we have the perfect role for you! Loomis are now hiring a Coin Processor, to join their team in Birmingham.
This is a full time, with a choice of working any of the below shifts:
- Day Shift - 8.30am to 17.00
- Evening Shift - 14.00 to 22.30
- Night Shift - 22.30 to 7.30
- Alternating shift pattern: Week one: 7:00 - 15:00, Week two: 13:00 - 22:00
What is a Coin Processor? As a key member of our cash management team, you will carry out a variety of jobs within our Cash Centre, in order to satisfy our customer service levels. You will be responsible for counting, recording, and reconciling customer deposits to their requirements, utilising our high-speed counting machines. Attention to detail and compliance is vital as you will be required to identify any discrepancies, reporting them to the Line Manager.
Who is best suited to a Coin Processor role? Looking at our current employees, we know it is essential that you are honest and trustworthy, with a good track record of working with cash and numbers. That is why we look for individuals with a high attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills. In this role you will be working to tight deadlines and strict procedures, so it’s crucial to be compliant at all times.
What’s in it for me? We’ll offer you:
• £10.03 per hour, plus 10% shift allowances (when applicable)
• A safe and supportive culture
• A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
• Commitment to our people and their learning and development
• Opportunities for career progression
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance
• Summer/Winter uniforms and PPE provided free of charge
Full training will be provided along with ongoing development throughout your career at Loomis. You will also enjoy being part of a great working environment with good rates of pay, generous holiday entitlement and entry to a NEST Pension Scheme.
If you are looking to join an incredible company, who put their people first and provide the very best training and support, then apply today!
To make an application please click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org