A full time permanent position
Monday to Friday 08.45 - 17.15
Genesis Belper practice, 2/4 Green Lane Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1BZ
Salary dependent on experience
We’re a busy and happy mixed NHS/Private practice with 6 surgeries where we provide a modern working environment; fully computerised, with SoE Software and digital x-ray. Our patients are our priority and with a well-established patient list we aim to provide the highest standards of customer care.
What you'll be doing
- providing chair-side assistance
- ensuring the care and welfare of patients
- keeping the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile
- ensuring there is adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
- accurately completing and maintaining patient clinical records
- ensuring efficient surgery procedures are followed to achieve optimum utilisation of surgery time
Our Dental Nurse will
- have experience of providing NHS dental care in the UK
- be GDC registered
- ideally have R4 experience (but not essential)
- have a personable and positive approach to customer service
- be IT literate and the ability to adapt to new systems
- your uniform
- your GDC and CPD fees paid
- support with further training and development
- well equipped surgeries, digital x-ray and SOE
- birthday recognition and charity work support
Working with us
Dental Partners encourage professional development, promote diversity and a family-friendly culture, and are committed to be the “best place to work”.
Where ever you are in your career you can expect to be supported by us; helping you realise your career goals and ambitions through continued professional development and training.
If you are passionate about your chosen career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for we would love to hear from you!
Browse our site and hear what our people say about us or call our Resourcing Team to find out more on 01952 281929. Alternatively click ‘Apply now’ or text 'dental' to 81800