Brammer UK is Europe’s leading distributor of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products and services, including bearings, mechanical power transmission, pneumatics, hydraulics, tools and PPE.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Insite Manager based in Washington. The Insite Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall direction, business development, growth and management of the assigned Insite™. This encompasses profitable sales, cost savings initiatives, customer relationship management, and purchasing of items not supplied from local or national distribution centre stock. Overall management and good housekeeping of the stores. Also responsible for the leadership of direct reports associated with the Insite™.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Principle onsite interface with the customer; develops onsite relationships with relevant stakeholders. Ensures that senior stakeholders are known to each other in case of the need for escalation.
- Manages the Site Based Team, driving compliance to processes and procedures ensuring consistent delivery of service to agreed levels
- Achievement of Sales & Margin targets for the assigned site
- Identify and execute opportunities for revenue growth and margin improvement through spend consolidation, provision of additional services etc.
- Cost savings (TCO; Production Efficiency; Working Capital) opportunities are identified and deliver at least the contracted annual cost savings through technical solutions and or supply base rationalisation and consolidation / OEM conversion
- Develop a program for regular site involvement from Brammer technical specialists & key strategic Brammer suppliers to enhance reliability performance and achieve cost saving targets set
- Maintenance of inventory accuracy through perpetual inventory counts; compliance with Brammer stock management policies; where appropriate this includes maintenance of Brammer owned consignment stock in a saleable condition, retaining traceability and agreed min/max levels. Ensure that Consignment Stock is reviewed and managed on a monthly basis. Ensure that all stock movements are correctly transacted in the applicable
- Use of Brammer SMS System to manage stores.
- Monthly Reporting both internally (1MR; P&L; Insite Action Plans & Cost Savings; Scorecard) and to the customer
- Daily contact with customer engineering team through attendance at morning meetings or similar ensuring that the customer is provided with current status for urgent requirements
- Compliance with both Brammer and customer Health & Safety requirements. Ensure that housekeeping of the assigned area or facilities is maintained to the required standards
For further details and to apply, please send us your CV now.