Qualified or Trainee Level
1 Taptonville Road, Broomhill, Sheffield, S10 5BQ
3 days per week
28 days holiday (inclusive bank holiday), GDC registration paid, CPD support, birthday bonus,charity work support
We have a unique opening for an individual with excellent customer / patient care skills as a Dental Nurse at our Taptonville House practice. You may already be a qualified Dental Nurse or be a trainee Dental Nurse who has already started your course. Ideally you will be GDC registered. We are open to the level of experience an applicant may hold and will provide professional training if required.
Our patients depend on us for their clinical care and by working closely with your team colleagues together you’ll strive to deliver the best professional dental care that is; friendly, compassionate and caring.
With responsibility for all aspects of clinical support within the practice your activities will include:
- providing chair-side assistance
- ensuring the care and welfare of patients
- keeping the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile
- ensuring there is adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
- accurately completing and maintaining patient clinical records
- ensuring efficient surgery procedures are followed to achieve optimum utilisation of surgery time
You may be fully qualified or currently training. Experience is useful however what is essential for this post is that you:
- have a personable and positive approach to customer service
- can demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills
- enjoy working in a team of varying skill sets and levels
- are IT literate and have the ability to adapt to new systems
- possess the motivation to learn
Working with us
Dental Partners encourage professional development, promote diversity and a family-friendly culture, and are committed to be the “best place to work”.
Where ever you are in your career you can expect to be supported by us; helping you realise your career goals and ambitions through continued professional development and training.
If you are passionate about your chosen career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for we would love to hear from you!
Browse our site and hear what our people say about us or call our Resourcing Team to find out more on 01952 281929.
Alternatively just click ‘Apply now’!