At DFS customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We have the biggest range of sofas in the country and have been handcrafting our products since 1969. Following year on year success we are opening new stores, distribution centres, increasing our sales and number of deliveries. Due to this on-going success we are looking to add additional Co-Drivers to our team in Southampton.
Our Drivers are a valued and essential part of our business; responsible for ensuring our customers get their products on time, with excellent service whilst continuing to build on our well-loved brand.
As a Co-Driver you will be out on the road in our 7.5 tonne vehicles delivering and assembling products in our customer`s homes. The role of a Co-Driver isn’t for the faint heart; it’s physically demanding with lots of heavy lifting, but if you enjoy working with the general public in a job where no two days are the same, you will find it rewarding.
Each Co-Driver will work as part of a two person team undertaking multiple deliveries each day. You will be required to follow company policies and procedures to ensure a high level of safety at all times. Maintaining an up to date and accurate product knowledge to assist in the installation of all products is essential.
Why join DFS as a Co-Driver?
- Competitive Salary, monthly bonus
- The latest vehicles (equipped with the most up-to-date de-mountable box systems)
- Great Working Conditions
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lifestyle discount on food shopping, holidays etc
- Partnership Programme
- Critical illness cover
- Staff Discount
What are we looking for?
- A full UK drivers licence with a valid 7.5t C1 entitlement (No more than 6 penalty points)
- Possession of digital tachograph card
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A flexible approach to work is essential.
- A real passion for customer service
- A fun and positive attitude.
- Strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role.
- A drive for continual development.
DFS is a great place to work, we recognise and celebrate success and encourage our people to develop. The salary and benefits package is excellent, with a monthly bonus reflected on delivering outstanding customer service to our customers. We are looking for individuals who want to have a career with a fantastic British business and who consistently deliver high standards of service. In return we offer you a competitive salary and package along with opportunities for progression; we are passionate about our people and will always strive to develop you further.