Dental Partners UK
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Advertised Salary: Competitive
Date published: 2-Jan-2019
Dental Partners are committed to being ‘the best place to work’ where people feel valued and ‘invested’ in! Our family friendly practices aim to provide first class patient care through our talented dental teams and practice support staff. With a mix of NHS and private our Fieldside practice has a robust clinical support network.
As a Receptionist you’ll be:
* Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
* Answering the phone, booking and amending appointments
* Updating patient records whilst maintaining patient confidentiality
* Supporting the Practice Manager and clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
We are looking for:
* Previous Dental receptionist experience
* A calm and professional manner
* A positive and enthusiastic approach to customer care
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Efficient with Microsoft word and outlook
* Ideally SOE/R4 experience
This is a full time position 38.75 hours per week Monday to Friday 09.00 to 18.00 based at our Fieldside practice, 16 Fieldside, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8 4BQ
This is a great opportunity to join Dental Partners where you can expect to be supported and encouraged to realise your career ambitions through continued professional development, wherever you are in your career.
If you are passionate about your chosen career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for we would love to hear from you!