Fired Earth is a luxury brand that trades from an operations and distribution network in Adderbury, near Banbury.
We are looking for new team members with experience of:
- Good time management
- Inventory Control
- Equipment Maintenance
- Data Entry
Warehouse Operative Job Duties:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes all daily tasks in a safe manner
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing all paperwork
- Maintains quality service by following organisation standards.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: £14,700 rising to £16.300 once a successful probation has been passed.
Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week 10am – 6pm
- 5 weeks Holiday Entitlement
- Family, Friends and Staff discount
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK